What's inside Elevate Creamer
#1 ingredient in our creamer. When selecting the base of our blend we wanted to use a trusted plant-based milk.
- Coconut Milk has been used for centuries in cultures across the world from India to Southeast Asia and the Caribbean.
- It is the liquid that comes from grated coconut meat that is naturally low in sugar.
- High in healthy fats that support neurological health and digestion.
Lion's Mane Mushroom
The brain boosting mushroom. We are huge fans of medicinal mushrooms, and Lion’s Mane is the King of the Pride!
- A newly-hyped nootropic in Western Cultures
- Part of Chinese and Japanese medicine for centuries
- Shown to improve memory, boost creativity, and help with concentration
- Has immunity benefits and supports digestive health
A mainstay in morning rituals in recent years for it’s collection of healthy fats.
- Easily digested and has many health benefits linked to the way our body processes these fats.
- Made by extracting MCTs directly from Coconut Oil, where it naturally occurs.
- Many benefits including gut health and weight loss, but we added it for its ability to boost your brain power.
It helps turn our liquids into a fluffy powder, sourced directly from nature.
- Acacia fiber is a highly soluble fiber which is sourced from the Acacia tree sap.
- The acacia mostly grows in Africa and some parts of India and Pakistan.
- It's high soluble fiber content is known to aid in the treatment of digestive issues.
It is used to add a little bit of sweetness to our creamer, but in contrast to other sweeteners, it has an edge health-wise.
- When the coconut tree is tapped, it produces a nutrient-rich "sap" that exudes from the coconut blossoms.
- Has a low glycemic index and reduced fructose content. With the sap being very low glycemic, it saves you from blood sugar spikes associated with table sugar.
- Contains a wide range of minerals, vitamin C, broad-spectrum B vitamins, 17 amino acids, and has a nearly neutral pH.